Source: San Francisco a la Carte, pg. 45
1) Shell and devein shrimp
2) Bring 1 quart salted water to boil, add the shrimp, and cook for a scant 3 minutes. Drain at once, rinse in cold water, drain again and set aside.
3) In a bowl, combine lemon slices, onion, black olives and pimento and toss well.
4) In another bowl combine oil, garlic, dry mustard, salt, lemon juice, wine vinegar, bay leaf, cayenne and parsley. Then add to the bowl with the lemon slices.
5) Arrange shrimp on a serving dish and pour marinade over them.
6) Cover and chill no longer than 3 hours. Serve with toothpicks.