1) Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and peppercorns and saute for 20 seconds.
2) Add wine and boil until almost no liquid remains in skillet, about 4 minutes.
3) Add cream and nutmeg and boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 5 minutes. Season sauce with salt.
4) Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl
5) Add sauce and turkey to pasta and toss thoroughly. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with Parmesan cheese on the side.