1. Place the pork in a large bowl and pour the vinegar and dark sweet soy sauce over. Let it marinate for 30 minutes
2. Heat the oil over medium heat and fry the onion, garlic and ginger, stirring for 3 minutes, or until the onions ar translucent.
3. Add the Malaysian curry spice paste and reduce the heat to low. Fry the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring continually to prevent it from sticking to the wok.
4. Drain the pork and add it to the wok. Increase the heat to medium and continue to cook and stir for 5 more minutes.
5. Add the pork stock and season with salt and pepper. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Do not open the lid during this period, but shake the wok from time to time to prevent the contents from sticking.
6. Remove the lid, increase the heat to medium and cook, stirring from time to time, until the liquid is absorbed. Towards the end of this period, stir more frequently as the liquid evaporates, to prevent the pork from sticking.
7. Transfer to serving bowl and accompany with plain white rice.