Green Mountain Maple Barbecued Chicken
Source: Bon Appetit, June, 1995
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teapoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Stir maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar
and mustard in small saucepan until will blended.
- Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken on barbecue.
Grill until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing generously with sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Can be broiled.
- Serves 2, can be doubled